Food Choices Workshop
Friday 24th October 2014 from 10.00am-12.00pm
Event will be held online via Google Hangouts
(Directions to how to join the event online will be sent in advance)
How often do you look at “nutrition labels” and feel confused about what it all means?
How do you know if the foods you are buying in the grocery store are indeed healthy?
What is the difference between sugars and sweeteners?
How do you decide which foods to buy?
How do you make healthy food choices?
This Workshop has been created by a holistic nutrition and is all about making healthy food choices in a practical and easy way. In the workshop, we will cover the following topics:
Reading nutrition labels and understanding ingredients list
- Facts about sugars, sweeteners, and other additives
- What to do when grocery shopping and how to shop for food
- How to select healthy foods when eating out
- Healthy substitutes for common snack foods
- Which foods to eat, which foods to avoid and why
- Learn about the importance of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats and how to make the right choices for each category
- How to get all the nutrients you need through food
If you are looking to make changes to your health, improve your eating habits, of if you find yourself struggling with making healthy food choices, this workshop is a must. Sign up for the workshop and you will walk away from practical ways to make dietary changes so that you can feel your best everyday.
For more information, location, costs and to sign up, please click here.
Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07867 383748
Hope to see you there.
Health and Happiness,