Enrolment now open – Course Starts 31st January
Imagine if healthy living and eating was simplified and you knew exactly what to eat and when so that you feel that you are in the driver’s seat of your health. Imagine if you knew what to do and how to balance your health every moment within every season of the year.
Well, you don’t need to imagine it anymore. In my 8 week course – Holistic Ayurveda as a Way of Living, you will learn to establish a holistic approach to diet and lifestyle to your daily routine.
Register today using one of these payment options to receive the early-bird pricing
- Do you ever struggle with making healthy choices? Such as knowing what to eat? When to exercise? Should you have hot water with lemon or apple cider vinegar? How about which diet to go on?
- Do you find yourself feeling healthier or unhealthier at different times of the year? What about handling overindulgence? Or how to say “no” so that you can take better care of yourself?
- Do you ever feel that you place everyone else before your own health and wellbeing?
- Or do you just don’t have enough time to implement Ayurveda or a bedtime routine or anything else that you have been told is “healthy”, but you love the idea of wanting to be healthier?
Any of the above resonate for you?
If you answered yes to even one of those questions, then this 8 week course is for you.
As a qualified nutritional therapist, health educator, Ayurveda consultant, wellness coach, and yoga teacher, I can help you live a healthier and more mindful life while also preventing disease. I believe that the choices you make today has an influence on your health tomorrow. Therefore, I can guide you and support you in making those healthier choices that matter the most.
By the end of this course, you will
- Know your dosha type and how to identify it and become more aware when this changes.
- Knowing your dosha type isn’t enough, so you will also learn what to do when it changes
- Learn how to implement Ayurveda into modern day living so that its as simple as brushing your teeth
- Create healthier habits that become a part of your routine using my step-by-step approach that will allow you to have lasting results
- Improve your energy levels by implementing the holistic Ayurveda method that I use with my clients
- Improve your digestive health by understanding your digestion type and how to balance it
- Lose weight (or gain weight) without having to do any dieting, extreme exercising or any other restrictive plans
Course starts on 31st January – Register today and commit to your future health
Here is what some of my clients and previous course participants have to say
Ayurveda is the science or knowledge of life and health. There are three doshas and everyone has a predominant dosha, which can change depending on internal and external circumstances. Join me as I teach you how to find greater balance within your health and wellbeing without feeling overwhelmed or confused. Ayurveda is a vast subject and I will simplify it for you. Here is what we will cover:
- Introduction to Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle
- Creating greater self-awareness through various techniques such as journaling, self-reflection, and dosha quiz
- Establishing a holistic routine
- Importance and ways to improve sleep based upon your dosha type
- Stress management through food, yoga, meditation and relaxation all based upon your individual body type
- Dietary and Lifestyle Choices
- Dosha Self-Assessment
- Establishing a mindset for prevention of disease and being more proactive about self-care
- Creating healthy habits around food and understanding the six tastes and its relation to the qualities of food
Register Today to receive the early bird pricing – course starts at the end of January
Here is what is included throughout the 8 weeks
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You want to implement Ayurveda, but every time you try it just seems so overwhelming and complicated
- You feel like you’ve tried dieting and various supplements, but for one reason or another you’re not happy with the results you’ve received from any of them
- You’re sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. You just want to have a stronger immune system and have more energy.
- You want to be resourceful and learn tools and techniques that helps you take better care of yourself.
- You always prioritise work or others before yourself and you just want to put yourself first for a change.
Register today and as a part of the course, you will receive free access to my Holistic 5-Day Sugar Detox Course (Value £99)
How much time do I need for the course?
On average, each week, you will need to spend at least 2 hours with the learning and implementing. Of course you can spend more or less time and as you have forever access, you can work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
I’ve learned about Ayurveda before, how is your course different?
I often hear how intense and confusing Ayurveda is to apply on an individual level. Theories are all great, but what about implementing and using it day-to-day? This is where I have a simplified and practical approach that I have been using with my clients for over a decade.
I have never heard about Ayurveda. Will I be able to learn?
Absolutely! I will provide an introduction and as my teaching style is unique, its a great starting place to learn more about Ayurveda and how it can help you.
What will I achieve from this course?
In short, you will learn the basic tools and techniques from the perspective of Ayurveda and Nutrition that will help you live a healthier life and help yourself make the choices to remain healthy. If you implement what you learn, you will see changes such as improved sleep, more energy, healthier digestion (ie less bloating, regular bowel movements, etc), clearer mind, and overall feel better within yourself.
This course is too expensive. Why should I take part in this course?
Health is an investment. Working with clients 1:1, most will pay in excess of 4 figures for their healing. This course is an investment to prevent disease and stay healthy to begin with. Long-term benefits matter more than quick-term results.
Can you guarantee that I will achieve results in 8 weeks and that I will never get sick?
No and no-one can guarantee this. Health is very individual but follow the steps and you will have the best possible chance to stay healthy. Results also depend on where you start and how much time you commit to your wellbeing.
I’m super busy and feel like I have no time. Will this work for me?
They say that those who do not spend time taking care of themselves now will sooner or later have to make time to be sick. Therefore, this course has been created knowing that you are busy and perhaps you do not spend enough time to take care of yourself. I will share my step-by-step approach to help you incorporate more self-care into your daily life.