If you are planning to attend an outdoor yoga class while social distancing and other government rules are still in place during Covid-19, you must familiarise yourself with the following:
1. There will be a limit to a maximum of 12 students per class
2. You MUST register online or through me. No walk-ins will be allowed. Registration is strictly on a first come first serve basis.
3. There will be a waitlist, so even if class is full, you can still register. If someone cancels in advance, you will be notified and will have the option to confirm your space.
4. You must bring your own mat.
5. You must stay home according to government guidelines if you or any members of your household are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anybody who has Covid-19.
6. Please bring your own hand sanitisers.
7. Although you are not required to, it is recommended that you wear a mask. In order to instruct, I will not be wearing a mask.
8. All participants must follow all social distancing rules at all times. Individual mats will need to be placed at least 2m apart.
9. Classes will take place at Warrender Park in Eastcote: Warrender Park
You can park for free on either of the adjacent roads. Please allow plenty of time to park up and enter the park. This is the approximate location of where we will be in the park, this is of course subject to availability when I arrive: https://www.google.com/maps/place/51.578933,+-firstname.lastname@example.org,-0.4061976,17z?hl=en-GB&gl=uk
10. No cash payments will be accepted. All payment must be done online if needed via MindBody or bank transfer
11. You must have your contact details up to date. Please either log on to Mindbody or confirm with me directly.