Do you feel sick after eating?
Do you always feel tired?
Do you have digestive upsets?
Do you get the feeling that something is wrong with you but aren’t sure what?
Are you tired of your GP running the same old tests but you know that there is something wrong that your GP won’t test you for?
Do you want to be able to ask for a specific test and just have it done so you can know once and for all?
Private medical testing is available at your finger tips without having to go through the hassle of an approval through your surgery or your doctor.
Testing is available through a private accredited medical laboratory by Genova Diagnostics. Please call us on 07867 383748 or email us on email@example.com for more information or to enquire about the different tests listed below. Please note that a nutrition consultation is required before being recommended for any of the tests below.
Laboratory Testing is available at an additional cost for the following key areas of health. Please do contact us for more information about any test listed below or if you would like to be tested for anything that is not listed below.
|Digestive System – Gastrointestinal||– IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
– Healthy Bacteria and Unhealthy bacteria
– Yeast growth
– Crohn’s Disease
– Ulcerative Colitis
– H. Pylori
– Intestinal permeability – Leaky Gut
– Other Digestion problems
|Immunology||– Food Allergy testing
– Food Additives testing
– Coeliac Disease Testing
– Environmental Allergies
– Food Intolerances and Food Sensitivities testing
– Allergies to Spices testing
|Nutritional||– Nutrient levels
– Measuring levels of amino acids
– Essential and metabolic fatty acids
– Full analysis of optimal nutrition
– Nutrient and toxic elemental analysis
– Nutrient levels such as vitamin D, B12 and folate, Ferritin
– Anaemia Profile
|Metabolic||– Measuring critical areas of metabolism and energy levels
– Chronic fatigue syndrome screening
– Oxidative stress profiles
– Homocysteine levels
– Metabolic syndrome profile
– Comprehensive cardiovascular risk assessment
– Functional blood chemistry profile
– Diabetes assessment
– Adrenal stress profile
– Full thyroid screening
– Melatonin check
|Endocrinology||– Female hormone profile
– Male hormone profile
– Menopause screening
– Complete hormone screening
– Iodine check
Please note that only a qualified doctor or GP can make an official diagnosis. All testing is done to provide medical information for a customised nutrition plan.