Do you feel sick after eating?
Do you always feel tired?
Do you have digestive upsets?
Do you get the feeling that something is wrong with you but aren’t sure what?
Do you want to be able to ask for a specific test and just have it done so you can know once and for all?
Testing is available through a private accredited medical laboratory. Please call us on 01895 602 695 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enquire about the different tests below. Please note that a nutrition consultation is required before being recommended for any of the tests below. Laboratory Testing is available at an additional cost and is available in the following key areas. Only medical doctors can provide you with a diagnosis. These tests are for the purpose of a nutrition consultation and results can be shared with your GP.
– IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
– Healthy Bacteria and Unhealthy bacteria
– Yeast growth
– Crohn’s Disease
– Ulcerative Colitis
– H. Pylori
– Intestinal permeability – Leaky Gut
– Other Digestion problems
– Food Allergy testing
– Food Additives testing
– Coeliac Disease Testing
– Environmental Allergies
– Food Intolerances and Food Sensitivities testing
– Allergies to Spices testing
– Nutrient levels
– Measuring levels of amino acids
– Essential and metabolic fatty acids
– Full analysis of optimal nutrition
– Nutrient and toxic elemental analysis
– Nutrient levels such as vitamin D, B12 and folate, Ferritin
– Anaemia Profile
– Measuring critical areas of metabolism and energy levels
– Chronic fatigue syndrome screening
– Oxidative stress profiles
– Homocysteine levels
– Metabolic syndrome profile
– Comprehensive cardiovascular risk assessment
– Functional blood chemistry profile
– Diabetes assessment
– Adrenal stress profile
– Full thyroid screening
– Melatonin check
– Female hormone profile
– Male hormone profile
– Menopause screening
– Complete hormone screening
– Iodine check
Nutrigenomics testing is provided through Lifecode Gx. Please enquire about testing costs. Here are some key reports that can be analysed once you’ve submitted a saliva sample and we have your DNA assessed.
- Nutrient Core
- Histamine Intolerance
- Oestrogen Balance
- Nervous System
- And more…
Learn more about the tests and costing information here: https://illuminatedhealth.com/nutrigenomics-testing/