If you are planning to attend an indoor yoga class during Covid-19, you must familiarise yourself with the following:
1. There will be a limit to a maximum of 12 students per class
2. You MUST register online or through me. No walk-ins will be allowed. Registration is strictly on a first come first serve basis.
3. There will be a waitlist, so even if class is full, you can still register. If someone cancels in advance, you will be notified and will have the option to confirm your space.
4. You must bring your own mat. You must have a mat to be able to practice.
5. You must stay home according to government guidelines if you or any members of your household are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anybody who has Covid-19. You must also not attend class if you have been asked by self-isolate through government guidelines or track-and-trace.
6. Please bring your own hand sanitisers.
7. Although you are not required to, you are welcome to wear a mask. In order to instruct, I will not be wearing a mask.
8. All participants must follow all social distancing rules at all times. Individual mats will need to be placed at least 1-2m apart. If you choose to socialise before or after class, please adhere to government guidelines and follow social distancing at all times.
9. Classes will take place at The Stables HA4 7QL which is located at the Manor Farm Site in Ruislip. Free parking is available on Pinn Way or alternatively you can park in the car park off of St Martins Approach.
10. No cash payments will be accepted. All payment must be done online if needed via booking system or bank transfer
11. You must have your contact details up to date. Please get in touch with me directly if information needs to be updated. This includes your phone number, email, and emergency contact information.